Sophia Nichole VS. Emma Elizabeth

I can't decide between these two names. My sister in law wants to name her first baby Emma but she's not even pregnant! I really don't want to start a fight between us but Emma was my grandmother's name. My sister in law did make it clear she loved the name before me but I really do wanna name the baby after my grandmother! What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Can you not just talk to her about it.Either way their's going to be hard feelings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Honestly... I like Elizabeth Emma a lot more- it gives you the option to call her by either name, and for your SIL to still use the name as a first if she is threatened by your name choice... There are 7 female grandchildren who are all named after my Grandma, Ruth... all 7 of us have the same middle name.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:03 AM on May. 14, 2010

• haha I wish i could talk to her LOL! she's not an easy person to talk to! She is a B****! I really don't like her very much but I have to keep that to myself because we are all very family oriented. IDK what I can do. I am pregnant and having a girl. She is not pregnant at all. I just feel I'm pregnant and she isn't yet so why can't i choose w.e name I want? ughh such a dumb headache! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 14, 2010