Should i adopt another child

i have 4 kids that i have and 1 adpoted child that i have. i adpoted my baby girl because i love kids and i hate to see kids surffer well it is not hard for me i have a boyfriend that help me take care of my kids so i really dont need any help with anything i reall kinda do it by myself. but he help in many ways.

Im not sure should i or should i not ? i tried liesting to my heart but it wouldnt work. so im asking you guy the world should i go phore it or not

Shaina11

Asked by Shaina11 at 12:12 AM on May. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• If you heart and your home is open and you know that you can take care of another child in every way that they need to be taken care of....then I say go for it........why would you not want to, if you know you can lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:47 AM on May. 14, 2010

• From the way you talk and spell, I'll say no. Instead of focasing on getting more kids maybe you should go back to school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on May. 14, 2010

• focusing**
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 14, 2010

• maybe you should take your own advice anon...

dont bash about grammar if you cant spell !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:54 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Well, as much as I don't want to agree with the anon...............I do. The spelling is terrible. First of all...you already have 5 kids and you're not married? What is your occupation, because children are expensive. Do you really believe that you can afford another child? I know money isn't everything, but you are not even in a long term commitment. I don't believe that you are in an ideal situation to adopt any more children and I'm actually surprised that you were given one in the first place.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:02 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I am sorry I have to say -- I looked at your profile...and even though I am all for good young moms - to adopt what would be your 6th child at 22 ! I mean I was sure you had to be atleast 30 .... I mean still if you already know of a child who is in desperate need and you KNOW you can support it in every way..then wonderful...but otherwise....wow..you better wait for a little while...lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:10 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I don't think there is an adoption agency on the planet that would allow you to have that many kids as a single mom, who clearly has NO grasp of correct grammer. I think you should go back to school, and then teach the children you already have how to speak proper English and not sound like an ignorant hick. I am sorry, I don't mean to be a bitch here, but you really need to work on how you present yourself, especially if you want others to allow you to raise children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on May. 14, 2010