Do you think you found the perfect person?

Do you think you have found the perfect significant other for you and how do you know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, I cant imagine myself without him. I cant stop thinking about what we are going to do in the future. Everytime think about him I blush. You just know when you found the right one, cause he is like no other.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:15 AM on May. 14, 2010

• yes. i know because it hurts just thinking about another man. he worships me. we are each others better half.
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 12:18 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Absolutely!!! Because I know what I have been through with some of the other dead heads I've been with.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:19 AM on May. 14, 2010

• The only perfect person is Jesus....with that said,,,nobody has the perfect person...

I am happy with what I have in a husband...I do know there are many worse men I could have ended up with. He meets my needs and is decent ,kind and filled with respect...and he is attentive in many ways plus he is observant and very smart. But he is not perfect...I just overlook the downfalls of him and accept him for who he is because that is what love is about
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on May. 14, 2010

• u know by the way u treat each other. u know when u can have a didcussion and come to conclusion that makes u both content. how its not hard to b kind and consideraste and how u would do anything to make each other happy. that u want to b with him and enjoy yr time together but u can b yr own person too. and its okay. u r not jealous of each other and r willing to help each get what u both want. it helps to to have the same goals and to feel the same about important things. u need to hv some things in common to have a basis for a relationship. then u hav a good chance at finding the love of your life. he may as u may not b perfect, but u can b perfect for each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Not perfect but perfect for me.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:41 AM on May. 14, 2010

• It's not that easy for me. I wouldn't be with anyone else, and I do believe we are right for each other. But part of what makes us right for each other is our life experiences, experiences which include pain and damage and which sometimes make baggage for us to work through. If we hadn't had that pain, I don't think we would have been together, because definitely in our case we married our emotional equal. Our marriage is hard work sometimes, and I wish he would treat me like he did when we were dating. But I wouldn't choose to be with anyone else. Ever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 14, 2010

• My DH and I joke that we found the perfect person in eachother because nobody else in the world would understand our sick sense of humor and the ways we relate to eachother... Our families give us horrified looks when we play-fight with eachother and insult eachother, they think we are serious but we both love it and wouldn't have it any other way. I know that he is the right one for me because since we've been married (three years), I've never even considered being with someone else, I stopped getting "crushes" on other men, they all seemed so fake and lifeless to me, compared to my husband. We have gone through many hard times in the 7 years we've been together, and made it through all of them stronger than before. I have a feeling our relationship will "go the distance", because we both WANT it to, and that's what matters.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 1:41 AM on May. 14, 2010

• He is by no means perfect and neither am I. To quote a song we both love:
    "See my girlfiend she bugs me all the time,
    but the irony of it all is she loves me all the time."
    I couldnt see me without him. He is every bit my best friend. Monday morning I wake up and he is on my mind and just like that he'll call, say something to piss me off and I get off the phone wanting to punch him in the face. He'll txt me a sad face and like that its over. He says the dumbest things known to man "Yeah i'm cooler than an ice cube! Sheyahhhhh" <~~~~REally WTH?
    But I wouldnt trade it for anything.
    He is the only man I have ever known that has been completely BROKE and still handed me a crystal butterfly with my name on it. He knows me in ways i really did not know were possible and to say that he completes me would be an understatment.

Man he's just FREAKIN AWESOME!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:47 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I did not marry the love of my life however, I married #2 on the list. After years of being married and having our kids, I would never leave him ever, not even if the love of my life came back & asked me to run off with him. My husband is a wonderful person and I would jump in front of traffic before I would hurt him. I think of my old love often and sometimes I dream of what life would be like with him but then I snap back to reality and realize how good I have it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on May. 14, 2010