My sweet little girl has turned into a out of control two year old

My dd has always been sweet and loving until about a month ago she just turned mean. She is always hitting me and saying she is going to beat me up. And she does stuff just to see my reaction like if i tell her be careful to not spill her juice she will look at me and poor it in the floor. She is mean to her five month old sister pulling on her legs trying to hurt her. Time out has always worked for us but not now no matter how many times i put her back she will just jump up and run off laughing. Now it takes hours for me to get her to sleep. I dont know what to do i feel like i have tried everything. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Advice? Sure it gets worst. Mine is 4, and the only peace I get is when she is sleep. Yet I love her to death. I tell her all the time I cannot wait until she gets grown so I can worry the piss out of her. lol.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:23 AM on May. 14, 2010

• My advice is in this situation to stick to your guns. Don't shout at her just keep taking her back to time out with absolutely no attention or talking or even eye contact to her. She will stay in the end even if it takes hours. After that the time will slowly decrease each time you do it. I know it will be exhausting but it will make for a better future!
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 12:30 AM on May. 14, 2010

• terrible twos mama. I'm going through it right now and I'll either be bald or gray all over by time my 23rd birthday hits next march
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:40 AM on May. 14, 2010

• OH welcome to the club, I went ttrue that not so lon ago with my oldest son wish is now 3, and now my second child is two. An he is driving me crazy, i stick to time outs, he sometimes spits on the timeout , he gets more time and, a toy removed, I try to get them a lot of active play and excersice... so they get tired , and also I prise them when they are been good, even the little things, a lot of prices, and talk good things to her , about her, give her more attention. Take a break from all to refresh yourself. And good luck, this will end soon.
    violetlady

Answer by violetlady at 12:54 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Welcome to the terrible two's babe! I believe in spanking! My kid does that she gets a slap on the diaper!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I am going through this right now, it started about 2 weeks ago where he turned very aggressive and hits and kicks and actually bit me the other day - we are having a hard time "redirecting" this type of aggressive behavior and angry behavior also. It is really frustrating.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:53 AM on May. 14, 2010

• if your only answer is to slap a 2 yr old then you are in no place to be giving advice ANONYMOUS
    Rebecca25

Answer by Rebecca25 at 11:36 AM on May. 14, 2010