I have to ask if I'm abusing.

I keep seeing the PA post tonight and thought to ask if I was abusing the system as well. First off, I never wanted PA, but my husband and in-laws signed me up for it at 18 when I was pregnant. My husband works full time for a fast food place. After the birth of my first daughter, I signed up for medical assistant school and graduated in 2007. From that I've only had temp jobs and nothing permenant. I got pregnant again by failed birth control. I was told that I was infertile because of the PID I had with the first pregnancy and never having a D&C from a miscarriage 9 months after my daughter was born. During my second pregnancy, I worked 2 temp jobs and a sales position. Since the second delivery, I have been applying to every place possible and now, 7 months later, I am getting assistance from a friend to get into McDonalds for a morning or night shift. I do get FS, and WIC. (medical for the kids)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you think you are abusing the system? It doesn't matter to anybody else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on May. 14, 2010

• if you need it then no. i am in the smae boat. We get FS and medical for the kids. I am looking for a job and my SO lost his job so hard times!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I don't see how. Maybe I misread.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:47 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I don't think you are.... You need the help right now and that is what is there for. I mean it is not like you got pregnant just to be able to get assistance. Things happen and with todays economy finding a job is hard to do. So I say No you are doing what is right for your kids. They need to eat and have a place to live!
    Anonymous