Have you ever step inside a fast food restaurant to eat with your children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Yes but only occasionally. Today my son missed lunch at school and was very hungry so I drove through Burger King to get him a burger. It's ok if its not something people eat all the time or feed their kids all the time. Oh and sometimes we go to fast food just for drinks, like coke icee at BK in the summer or something too, not always just to eat.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:10 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Umm...what?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Yep. Not very often, but during the winter months I will meet friends there and we allow our children to play on the nasty indoor playlands.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Are you asking if any has ever taken their children to eat fast food? I do on occasion. I try not to only because it is very bad for us. Very fatty, and very processed. If we are out and on a long car ride or coming home from a soccer game and it's already to late to make dinner then yes occasionally I do get fast food. Maybe once a month... not even...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Why is this question in the Kid's Health category?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 14, 2010

• what???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on May. 14, 2010

• yes....we now pretty much eat clean but I still allow my kids fast food one times per mos.
    Anonymous

• I used to but now I have become a germaphobe. I was once at a fazoli and this woman cut up spaghetti for her toddler and put it right on the table for him to eat with his hands. No napkin, no tray just right on the disgusting table. Now I go home and make my child scrub up before we even eat. We don't play in the playland. And I never let her touch the toys and books in the doctors office.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:45 AM on May. 14, 2010

Because fast food is bad for your health.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I have gone into fast food with my kids when we are on the road and need a break....but to do it just to be lazy...no I have not done that very much at all...it is more of a road trip type of thing, we are hungry and need to get back on the road
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on May. 14, 2010