What is the most productive thing you have done today?

I clipped my children's nails. I've been putting it off since yesterday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My laundry, lol
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:58 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Shampooed the carpets because they were yucky and my mom is coming this weekend, unpacked our suitcases from being away for a week for funerals, washed and put away all of the laundry, cleaned out the car. I have so much more I need to do, but I needed a break so here I am. Then again, I can't do much more tonight since the carpet isn't dry yet and I don't want to walk on it when it's wet so I guess I'll go to bed. lol
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:02 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Do I have to pick one? LOL

Lets see, laundry, dishes, went to the gym (that produces alot of sweat ), Worked at my friends store and priced close to 500 pieces of clothing then balanced her business checking account, went grocery shopping with my DH our 3 kids and a spare child whom was left with no ride home after the soccer game then took him home. Its been a busy day for me maybe tomorrow I can do nothing but I doubt it, I am pretty sure there is a list upstairs of the errands and chores I need to tackle before the weekend.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:03 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I did the laundry and general clean up. Getting 2 of my boys to clean both bathrooms was a major production. I hate cleaning those toilets.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:04 AM on May. 14, 2010

• i seem to be running running everyday. i think today, mine was, i got my samsclub membership. cheap diapers, wipes, and formula!
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 1:04 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I blow up a 58 in pool then carried 80 gallons (10 trips with a 8 gallon bucket) from my tub across the parking lot of my apartment to the grass area. I wanted my children to play in the pool since it was 70 degree weather today.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:05 AM on May. 14, 2010

• blew*
    mommy_of_two388

• I did laundry, vacuumed, cleaned bathroom, pretty much the same things I do everyday. Not sure how productive it all is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 14, 2010

• dropped kids off at school, went to work, worked ot,,went and picked kids back up from school,,,after they texted me 300 times,,,where are you mom? Sorry I got texting now. Went to grocery store, got dinner, served dinner, did a load of laundry,,,and im toast,,,ready to start the whole thing all over again tomorrow,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 14, 2010

• i cleaned the bathroom. been meaning to since sunday. damn i need to cut her nails. she's still little so i can only manage it during naps.
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 1:20 AM on May. 14, 2010