army benefits for soldiers with dependents

my ex has recently joined the army . while i was trying to get our children the benefits that they are entitled to( he was court ordered to provide ins in addition to child support) i found out that he listed them as living with him they have never even spent the night at his place(i have full custody). what i want to know is how would he have gained from doing that? he has remarried and his wife is having trouble conceiving( according to my ex sil) should i be worried that they could be trying to take my kids (she has made statements about how they deserve to live in a 2 parent home according to my ex sil ) i just don't know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• you should confront him. i personally would take it up with his CO if you dont find out whats going on.
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 12:59 AM on May. 14, 2010

• All I know is if you have kids you can get a bigger home. Also, if he listed that they live with him do you think he is trying to claim them on taxes??
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:59 AM on May. 14, 2010

• All sympathy for you. I hate when people make replacement children, and not take care of the originals. The military should not tolerate this. Makes me want to scream!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 15, 2010