Do you have sex with other men in your dreams?

It really frustrates me, because I love my husband so much. Does it mean something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• its fine...i personally dont picture anyone else. but i hear its completely normal. i just found out what a "highlights reel" was. it didnt make me happy, and my husband was the one who told me what it was. i wouldnt mind picturing celebrities on his end, i just dont want him picturing his "highlights reel". i wanna be the only highlight. he said i was, but i think he was just being sweet. im sticking with what he says
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 1:01 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Yea I do. And No it doesnt. Dreams arnt a portal into the future. They very rarely mean what they seem.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:02 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I feel exactly like you OP, but really I just pretend like I never dreamt it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 14, 2010

• not often but maybe twice I have. It felt wierd..ha ha ha
    Anonymous

• I wish I could have sex dreams with George Clooney,,,instead of my ex bfs and my ex hubby,,,,I find it strange that I can relive a past encounter in a dream, but cant have the dream of my choice, with the guy of my choice,,lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 14, 2010

• George Clooney is over-rated. I don't understand how was he chosen sexiest man two years in a row. He's an ugly duck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 14, 2010

• anon 10:11,,,that is your opinion and your welcome too it,,,,I think Im a lot older then you,,,so I go for more distinguished men,,,it would be really wierd if I was chasing after a young hotty boy. To each his own,,,I like his eyes,,,:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on May. 14, 2010

• George Clooney is sexy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on May. 14, 2010

• George Clooney is HOT! But then again thats a personal opinion. It doesnt mean anything to see other men in your dreams. If it makes you feel better I head dh calling out Gabrielle Unions name in his sleep. I threw ice water on him. Stopped that dream short! lol
    Dont get fustrated. :)
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:18 AM on May. 14, 2010

• yes...but in the dream it wasn't a man I had feelings for...like romantic, intimate feelings.
    I felt more like I was forced to...like I was in this relationship, but didn't like the man one bit. it's a weird feeling. I wasn't afraid of him though...but just felt trapped almost.

it's kind of a scary feeling.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:28 AM on May. 14, 2010