Does your SO jump in the shower right away as he comes from work?

If he does then he has a mistress. I didn't say it. This poster did:

"If he jumps in the shower right away he has another girl on the side! Smell him to see if he smeels like sex or another woman! "

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol I'm guitly of that! I didnt mean to push the anon button. I was just playing along with what every one else was saying.
    My husband does but that's just because I make him. I can't stand the smell of his shop which is on him. I have a sencative(sp?) nose so a things smell stronger to me so he takes a shower so i dont get a headache or get sick to may stomach.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:43 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Haha yeah somebody wrote that on my post about working long hours. It's funny how something goes from working long hours to my husband is a pimp to my husband the hooker. I just had my husband read through all of that and he was laughing his ass off!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I think its because he smells like sweat and ammo.....My husband does that.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:47 AM on May. 14, 2010

• mommy
    I commend you for coming forward. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on May. 14, 2010

• if he is a laborer thats normal. sweaty guys make me gag when they get too close lol. if he sits at a desk all day now thats a different story!
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 2:02 AM on May. 14, 2010

• lol. Some women really do believe if he hops in the shower right away its to wash of the scent of "her". Dh doesnt do that. Heck he'll take a jog around the block and fling his sweat at me. ......................Sorry I just shuddered thinking about it. I cant stand it. SWEAT. Ugh.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 2:08 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I work with all men, as a laborer, and when I get off from work and catch the bus home, my sweat and body odor can clear an aisle. LOL. So yes, I can definitely understand why men would take a shower as soon as they hit the door.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 2:09 AM on May. 14, 2010

• My husband works at a gas station and comes home covered in sweat and salt residue and smelling like hot dog grills, garbage, cappucino powder, cigarette pails, and gasoline. I know he's not cheating, he lingers and kisses and hugs me before getting in the shower. The woman who posted that is insecure in her own relationship and probably cheating herself.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 3:45 AM on May. 14, 2010

• And not to mention the smell of his FEET!!! talk about gagging...
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 3:48 AM on May. 14, 2010

• YES!! Takes a shower Right away! If we had a shower on the porch and a back door to the laundry room, I'd insist he'd use that before even coming into the house! (he works out doors!) As far as "going down there" to sniff your man to check for the scent of another woman? Well, if you are that far along in the insanity of "I think he is cheating" than you go some serious issues to work through and sniffing his groin isn't going to help! Besides it being extremely nasty and disrespectful to your DH, it is in NO WAY accurate!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on May. 14, 2010