How can I get my daughter and her step sister to turn in a molester?

My daughter is now 25 and her step sister is 21. My daughters father molested them at age 6 and the step was 15. He is still with the mother of the step daughter. Sick!

harts321

Asked by harts321 at 2:29 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• why dont YOU report him?!!

girls will go to someone they look up to and tell them these problems for help with it. you should go to the police and tell them!!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:42 AM on May. 14, 2010

• The girls are adults now and the police said they have to turn him in. I think my daughter don't because it is her dad and the step daughter wont because of her mother that is married to him and her moms knows all about it. And she is a nurse!
    harts321

Answer by harts321 at 3:38 AM on May. 14, 2010

• That absolutely blows my mind that they can't do anything or even investigate it!! :(
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:39 AM on May. 14, 2010

• The statute of limitations may be up depending on where you live.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:35 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Well, are both of the girls away from him now? The 21 is out of the home? If not, bring her to your house.

Have you spoken to her mom? Does she really know exactly what happened? If she does, shame on her! If she doesn't her daughter really, really needs to sit down and tell her. Maybe she would feel safer doing that if her sister (your daughter) was with her.

Are there any other children that this man has contact with? Like, is he in a job near children? If he is, we need to figure out what else you can do.

Good luck and HUGS to you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on May. 14, 2010

• don't wait fo rthem. Some people are ashamed at what happened to them they may never willingly step forward. Molesters use tactics to mess with the victims minds. You can turn him in yourself and get the ball rolling.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:24 AM on May. 14, 2010

• ok first of all it happen to me when i was young by my step father since they are adaults there is nothing you can do they have to do it go to the police and press charges as there mother looking back do you remember any signs???? after that happen to me i know i will kill anyone who hurts my daughter i know what to look for
    but as i said there is nothing you can do they have to do it they are grown up they are not kids they have to press charges then he will go to jail
    good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on May. 14, 2010

• If it were me I would bring all of hell's fire down on both the dad and the wife for what they did. You might not be able to press charges, but I sure as hell wouldn't just keep my mouth shut about it.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:40 PM on May. 15, 2010

• I went over there to talk to my x and his wife and got into a big confrontation. It was bad were me and his wife got into a little fist fight. She got mad because I kept say ing out loud " You sick fuck" and that made his wife mad and she lunged at me first and then before you know it we were on the floor. Then after that she started crying and said she was sorry. But she thinks she can help him. I said no you can't and he needs to be turned in. He touched your daughter. The police said that the girls are adults now and they have to turn him in. With out a vitume there is no crime. They are to scared. The sad part he still live in the same house with the step daughter. The mother kept him. The step daughter is on my space and I still leave her messages.
    harts321

Answer by harts321 at 12:26 AM on May. 16, 2010

• Anyone know a lawyer to talk to for me about this?
    harts321

Answer by harts321 at 12:27 AM on May. 16, 2010