Does anyone else have dreams that your baby belly is gone? Dies?

I keep dreamming that my baby belly is gone, or that my baby dies after delivery, or that I don't bond with him and resent him. I am freaking out. I have wantted this all my life! What is wrong with me?

PTBAAMom

Asked by PTBAAMom at 2:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• dreamslike this are normal during pregnancy i had pretty much the same dreams you had but they are normal and just because you havind these kinds of dreams doesnt means you are a bad parent or that you dont love your son its just one of those "fun" things that comes with pregnancy
    Anonymous

• you are pregnant...lol. Just kidding but it probably is just due to hormones, our dreams kick into high gears and trust me they can get odd. I had a dream I gave birth to a still born and it just tore me up. But I have also had a dream that I gave birth to a little girl and everytime I looked at her she had more and more facial hair until she looked like her daddy...lol. Crazy I know. I am sure you will be fine, that is just pregnancy for us.
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• with every pregnancy of mine (3) i have dreamed that my baby was dead or dying.
    lillygabesmom

Answer by lillygabesmom at 3:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• i have also had wild dreams don worry about anything u will b fine.dreams r jus another krazy world of the mind. stay strong n do not worry ok!
    MIZZ.ROMERO82

Answer by MIZZ.ROMERO82 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• first i had a dream i was having a boy the next day i had an ultra sound done and i had a boy the night after that i had a dream where i am the one that caused my son to die it was so real and so scary that i kept praying it wouldn't come true but then i just had a lot of weird dream like i was living on guam which is a very small island and penguins took over i don't know i just know that when your preggers you are just meant to have weird dreams

n_o71605

Answer by n_o71605 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2008