advice please

when i have to talk to my dh about something important and he doesnt like what im saying he will get really pissed off and will tell me to shut up and leave him alone and if i tell him i just needed to talk and i didnt want to make him mad just needed to ask something he will tell me if i dont leave him alone he will leave, and he usually leaves!
i usually ask things like what are you doing tonight or tell him that he has made me feel unloved my ignoring me all week or something like that never yell or anything at him just try to work things out but im the only one saying anything hes just yelling what can i do he never wants to have a confersation

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• im a stay at home mom and he works monday thru saturday only is off sundays, me and my son miss him hes home every night by 5pm but he usually just relaxs and then on the weekends he usully spends w/friends i just want him to do things with us i dont hang out with anyone and i would luv a night to go and do something with him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on May. 14, 2010

• but he wont listen he thinks all i want to do is b*tch and thats not the case at all i just try to have a adult to adult confersation!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on May. 14, 2010

• HUGE RED FLAGS.

You're not his wife, you're his maid.

Tell him counseling is REQUIRED.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:11 AM on May. 14, 2010

• marriage counseling or divorce. i agree, you're his maid
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 3:21 AM on May. 14, 2010

• im not saying he doenst help me sometimes hes a great dad its just there is no confersation between us and if i tell him i am upset or dont feel loved he gets pissed i just try to talk to him thats it...... but i never get to go out and do anything for myself or with him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I repeat. Counseling is required. He may be a "great dad" but he's a crap husband right now.

Go YOURSELF if he won't go with you.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:46 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Take it from someone who put up with an asswipe like that and now that I'm sick is all lovey dovey. I would leave. I wasted 10 years.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:45 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I think you need to read HAVE A NEW HUSBAND BY FRIDAY by Dr. Kevin Leman. It's all in the way we approach our husbands and in understanding they don't think like women.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:37 AM on May. 14, 2010

• My SO is hard core military and would react the same way your dh does. He's not into anything touchy feely and won't discuss anything that refers to feelings. He'll walk out as well and expect me to figure it out. There is a great book called How to Live with a Passive-Aggressive Man. That helped me when I first got involved with SO. Now I try not to let his behavior bother me. It does sometimes but I know it's just him.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:40 AM on May. 14, 2010