Mean girls,,,,what is in it for you anyway?

We ask an honest question and you answer us with sarcasim and disgusting feedback,,,what do you get out of it really? Are you that sad in your own life that it somehow pumps your sad little life up to come in here and make fun of a fellow cm member looking for help? Its just sad what I have ssen go down in here,,,you mean girls disgust me,,,what cha got sisters,,bring it on,,,bring on the claws and the nashing fangs,,what happened that you are so damn angry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Whats with all the commas? And misspelled words?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on May. 14, 2010

• lmao i was going to ask the same thing! ha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Like, OMG, what's with all the incomplete sentences and failure to use capitalization? I believe you guys are the ones she's talking about. : )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on May. 14, 2010

• She can post what she wants. Stop being rude and unhelpful.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I think you're right when you said that they're unhappy in their own life. Or...maybe they're just mean. Not everyone is nice, and not everyone cares about the feelings of others.If someone asks a question, I'll give my honest response, but I never go out of my way to be mean. If anything, I try to put things as nicely as possible while still telling the truth. I've learned that it takes a lot of knowledge about a person to fully judge their character, and it's unlikely you'd be able to do that simply by reading questions on Cafemom. The same holds true for offline. Some of my best friends in the world are people who I initially did NOT like, but once I truly got to know them, I loved them. It's really too bad that so many women on here feel the need to jump to conclusions and be so nasty bc this site has the potential to be a great place of loving support for all mothers.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:57 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I agree that it's frustrating to see rude and sarcastic comments when someone is asking a legitimate and question and seeking real advice. But I have absolutely NO sympathy for people asking dumbass questions or those who type 3 boxes full of info without a single piece of punctuation. I simply have a very low tolerance for stupidity. Do us all a favor - the next time you wanna ask us if we all think you are pregnant - TAKE A TEST AND READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!"

THEN SKIP OVER THOSE QUESTIONS! A low tolerance? Than don't read it! If someone is asking a question about potential pregnancy and that tests your patience so much, then maybe you need to work on your patience or your tolerance. If they have bad punctuation or spelling, have sympathy. Maybe they'd like to have perfect punctuation and grammar. Maybe they're embarrassed of their spelling. To have a low tolerance for something that someone possibly can't help is sad.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:01 AM on May. 14, 2010

• then* don't read it

I'm sure someone would have felt the need to call me on this typo, so Heaven forbid I don't correct myself.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:02 AM on May. 14, 2010