FRUSTRATED about the 940 limit

FRUSTRATED about the 940 limit when using the full editor!! it doesn't tell you until you hit post and scroll down to see your post and BAM it did not go through because it is over the limit... so i have to convert it back to plain text and edit or whatever!! i am sorry i am complaining i LOVE this website but just get frustrated at that one little part... ok 581 characters left... what else can i say?? can't use full editor when asking a question only replying... 471 left... ok guess i am done with my little tiny complaint.... did i mention i love this site??? 369 HA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on May. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree! It is frustrating! Plus, if you try to take a character or two out, it goes nuts and cuts out some other part of what you wrote. Some times, all you have to do is take off a few of the HTML tags or what ever the full editor adds. Its adds more than needed, especially at the end. You don't really need the end tags.

I always have to copy my text before I hot the reply button. That way I can re edit my original text if it gets rejected for being too many characters. I think some upgrades are in order since cafe mom has grown so large!! Its time they catch up with the other popular web sites and give us more to work with.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:03 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Oh and a "edit" button, and spell check when writing posts would be nice too. Right now full editor is only for answers, and that's a drag.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:05 AM on May. 14, 2010

• OP - You're funny! I totally understand your frustration. You can always voice your frustration and suggestions to The CafeMom Admin Team. They always want to know what members think.

Cafe Chastity
    Cafe Chastity

Answer by Cafe Chastity at 12:39 PM on May. 14, 2010

• It teaches us discipline and to make decisions on what's important to say. You can always type 2 posts. That will give you more characters to type.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:06 PM on May. 14, 2010