scared! trouble with Mirena and scared with posible pregnancy?

so i had a mirena placed in November after i had my son and one time a couple months ago i had a really sharp pain after i had sex felt like it shifted and sex was different after that like a little painful well the last two weeks were horrible i was in so much pain and i went to the dr. andhe said my body was trying to push it out it was coming out of my cervix! it was misplaced and was wondering what might be the chance i might be pregnant? my dr. didnt say anything about it but i dont know if i should be worried?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Health

• i guess its a possibility, i would say probably unlikely though. are you having any pregnancy symptoms?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on May. 14, 2010

• no i am still nursing and haven't had a period yet but thank you! i was just wondering IF i should be worried!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 AM on May. 14, 2010