Is it my business?

I had my cousin's babydaddy sperm donor tell me that my concern for her boys was none of my business and that I should butt out. I have been there for my cousin since the day she was born 21 yrs ago. I've done my best to guide her on a path of responsibility using my experiences I've had throughout my life. I've spent countless dollars on her,done favors for her,and sheltered her from her mom's abusive bf. She may be 21,but she has the mentality of a much younger girl. She stays with this abusive boyfriend and lets him treat us like dirt. All I've done was try to guide her,not interfering in her decisions.Her bf does everything in his power to NOT support her or her 2 babies.We stepped in so she wouldn't be homeless! Now we get shit on by her bf for our love for them! My heart is just broken over this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This happens all the time. It is heartbreaking. When people are on the wrong path and keep making mistakes, then they det desperate and in a hole. After you help them they want to go back to their old ways. It is tme to practice tough love. Tell her you love her. Tell her your dreams for her and you wish you could lend a hand to get there but as long as she is with him you cant do that. Tell her how a man should love her and treat her and when she is ready to put her life together to come back but in the meantime she and her disrespectful boyfriend are on their own. I know it hurts the kids but you cant be treated badly when you want to help. They need to learn about lifeon their own and when she's had enough welcome her back with open arms.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:15 AM on May. 14, 2010

• i got lost at cousin baby daddy sperm donor?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:02 AM on May. 14, 2010

• you could do what my mom did and atleast offer to take the kids out of the situation and just let your cousin continue being young and dumb.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:20 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Your heart breaks because someone you don't respect insulted you? No that can't be it. Your heart breaks because your cousin who might as well be your daughter is an idiot whowould rather waste her time on a dumbass than put her life on course. Okay yeah that happens a lot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 14, 2010