Do you get PMS?

Just wondering how many other women get horrible PMS. There have been times that I thought it might even be PMDD. Last month I did some research on it and started taking a PMS cocktail of supplements and it's helped alot. Anyone else have things they've done to help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Health

• I was waiting for this question...I get it horribly!!!!! I almost think it gets worse with age and WOW, it is pretty friggen bad..it is always 2 weeks prior so I kind of get a 1 week break of feeling like I won't kill someone!!! My husband gets the brunt. I was taking celexa and that seemed to take the edge off. I went off of it because I lost health coverage, now I am back to really screwed up with PMS!!! On top of alot of stress, and really bad PMS, my doctor prescribed Celexa and bingo, no weight gain, pimples went away and I was calmer than normal, not a miracle pill, but it did help....20mg. I am going back to get on it, oh yeah it takes a good month before you realize it is working...hope this helps :) Good Luck
    JCstruegirl

Answer by JCstruegirl at 10:04 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I get it really bad sometimes, Its like my head starts spinning and i have been possessed by some demon...lol, and of course my husband gets the brunt of it also. There have been times he said he was going to leave me because I turn into such a b**tch! Sometimes I wonder if I have PMDD because of how bad it is but I have never really taken anything for it just suffered through it, but your post has made me think of googling some rememdies....who knows it might save my marriage one of these days!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:30 AM on May. 14, 2010

• OP here - The supplements I take are Primrose oil, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin E, B multi, folic acid, and biotin (the biotin is for my hair though). Anyway this month I definately notice a difference. I've only been doing this for 1 month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on May. 14, 2010

• OMG yes, I get horrible diarrhea (tmi) very bad crams, plus I'm tired, SUPER emotional, and forgetful..... it sucks!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:32 AM on May. 14, 2010

• No I don't but I used to.

A low fat diet is a good starting point.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:17 PM on May. 14, 2010