what to get the teachers???

what can i get my childs teacher she is in pre k i don't have much money so whats something nice for little money??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A gift card for a store, restaurant or movie theater. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 9:27 AM on May. 14, 2010

• i spent 6 dollars all together on my sons pre k teachers. I went to micheals and they had the cups that you make yourself left over from mothers day on sale for 1.00. we didnt use the paper in them but i cut out new paper here at home. I bought some stickers to put on the paper that had really cute preschool stuff...little bears, and abc's, stars, crayons, and even a bear writting pre school on the chalk board. those were only about 2.00. The cups look so cute and my son did it all by himself. I think the teachers will really like it. They can stick pencils or whatever in it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:31 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I like the hand soap at bath and body works.

last year I got the teachers a hanging basket of flowers. They really liked it and it wasnt stuff that was going to just pile up and clutter their house.

ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:47 AM on May. 14, 2010

• A travel mug with a cute saying on it.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:06 AM on May. 14, 2010

• You can go to the craft section at Walmart, and for $10 or less, get something your kid can make for the teachers. They have t-shirts and shirt paint, bird houses, coffee mugs to paint, paint by numbers, all kinds of stuff. Also, check out Hobby Lobby if you have one nearby, same price, much bigger selections. It's from the kid to the teacher, so it makes sense that the kid should have a part in it. It's what we do on birthdays and holidays for other people's gifts from Kiwi.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:36 AM on May. 14, 2010

• During the winter holidays, I get my sons PreK teacher a $50 gift card and the assistant teacher a $30 gift card to Target. I will probably do the same at the end of the school year.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 10:37 AM on May. 14, 2010

• It's a good idea to get teachers something they might like. My mom was a teacher and she gave me all the stuff she didn't want from her students. As a kid it was a gold mine to me lol.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I go to Bath and Body Works and get hand cream or soap or whatever looks nice. They have sales there. Right now it's buy 3, get 2 free - enough for all the teachers and helpers!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:45 AM on May. 14, 2010

• "It's a good idea to get teachers something they might like. My mom was a teacher and she gave me all the stuff she didn't want from her students. As a kid it was a gold mine to me lol."

Same for me! One thing that my mom always loved was getting school supplies. A cheap coffee mug full of pencils. Pretty much anything that kids could borrow and lose or that run out. Pencils, markers, paper, crayons, anything like that. Often times teachers end up having to buy things like this with their own money and it can add up quickly.
    AlexsMomAuburn

Answer by AlexsMomAuburn at 10:54 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Gift cards for supplies, they spend a lot of their own money on supplies. A gift card to a restaurant is good too. Not to rain on anyone's parade, but please don't get a mug. Check out Barnes & Noble. They have a section for teacher gifts too.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:23 AM on May. 14, 2010