Have you ever tried reiki?

Someone mentioned reiki treatments for cancer care. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on this? Have you ever tried it or had it done? I'm willing to try it! I'd love any ideas you have on this! Thank you for reading. Your kind reply is greatly appreciated.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:11 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Health

• I haven't done it yet, but I have a friend/co-worker that is a Reiki master. She uses it in her PT practice with good results. I think in conjunction with conventional medicine it can really help merge body and mind to help them work together in the healing process. Since it's non invasive it can't hurt you, but if you relax and buy into it then it can really help you!! I wish you much success and healing in your journey!! ((hugs))

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:36 AM on May. 14, 2010

• i have used reiki on other with cancer n it has helped some. reiki could be sent to you. do you wish for me to send some reiki?
    ReikiSexyMOM

Answer by ReikiSexyMOM at 8:06 PM on Dec. 8, 2010