Any one else love slim fast? I like mine with....

I like mine in the blendar with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Pour it in a tall glass, top with whip cream! Yum! You would never know this is a "diet" drink!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My step-sister used to drink a slim fast shake while eating Doritos. I still laugh about that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on May. 14, 2010

• ROFLMAO! Yeah, I bet that is good! Not so great for your diet, but quite tasty!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:16 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I do! I actually started drinking it to GAIN weight lol. I was told if you drink slim fast between meals it can help you put on some extra pounds. I am 5'5 and weigh like 102 and I hate it! Have always been skinny. But since I started doing this i've gained about 4lbs in 2 months so it's slowly helping. I can't do anything other than the chocolate flavor though. The others disgust me!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:22 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Yuck that stuff is nasty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Lame!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on May. 14, 2010

• nope that stuff is horrible, me and a friend was on it and she had to have her gall bladder removed and i got really sick and had major stomach pain and i ended up in the hospital. i drink ensure now and it you look it has just about the same amount of calories and its much better for your body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 14, 2010