I heard about this book...All the reviews I have read are wonderful...it's a book mostly for women...I thought I'd share...

It's called Chasing Beauty: My Cosmetic Takeover by Jameison Dale
I haven't read it yet, but I am going to buy it. My neighbor actually wrote it. It's a true story about a women who became addicted to plastic surgery (She had 15 surgeries on her face alone before the age of 36 and spent over $61 million) It helps people learn to love themselves...it's an amazing book I'm told (not by the author either, she doesn't even want her neighbors reading it because it's very personal lol so she's a little uncomfortable, but I want to read it anyway.) So ladies...check it out... Chasing Beauty : My Cosmetic Surgery Takeover by Jameison Dale

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i just finished 2 books already and i need to start on a new one thanks.
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 11:00 AM on May. 14, 2010

• That sounds very good. I would NEVER have ANY plastic surgery. I feel sorry for those women who want pefection so much that they will actually ask for pain and spend all kinds of money. Awful, jjust awful.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:41 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Did you mean 6.1 million?
    Anonymous

• Oh geeze...my bad haha I meant $61,000, as in 61 thousand...I don't know why I said 61 million my bad....sorry about that.
    Anonymous