What would you do???

I write in a journal, actually I haven't for a yr and a half. I have my journal in my dresser. I'm packing because my family are moving. I find this notebook that my daughter usually does her spelling words on. I'm going through the pages and stop on a drawing that my husband drew. It's a stick figure of me and w/ bubbles says,"Hi, I'm so-so and I write in a journal." " Aren't my boots cute?" "Look at me!!" Then there is the journal that says known as book of hate on hubby. He cheated on me a few yrs ago. The counslor told me to take up writing and yes there is hurtful things in there. I'm so shocked, I don't know what to do. I can't trust no one!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds to me that your hubby was being a guffy daddy with the kids what's the big deal?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I'm sorry your DH invaded your privacy. I would try to discuss this invasion calmly with him. Good luck,Hon.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:03 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Honey trust no one!! ever!
    Anonymous