I know there are potty training questions on here ALL the time, BUT, I'm desperate!!

My daughter is 2.5 she will be 3 on October 25th. Anyway...I introduced the potty when she was 18 months. She peed on it twice, and pooped once...then she wouldn't go near it. So I kinda backed off a little....lately she's been wanting to sit on it, maybe once a week...but she wont pee or anything. I HAVE to have her potty trained by her 3rd birthday because when she turns three she is elligable for free preschool...but she can't go unless she is potty trained...so my question is, does anyone have any good ideas to speed this process up lol? anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Wait until you have 3-4 days to devote to it and stay home. Then take her diapers away completely. Never go back! She'll have a few accidents the first 2 days, but it will keep getting better. Be very positive. Buy cute undies that she loves and use rewards. Keep the diapers at night for now. She'll be completely trained in 3 days!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:58 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Do the 3 Day Potty Training Method. It works.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 11:02 AM on May. 14, 2010

• My DD will be 3 in Oct. too. She potty trained at 27 and a half months, as soon has she took off her poopy diaper through her pants and said ewww. I went straight to underwear. She had maybe 3 accidents and was potty trained in 3 days. I swear by it. I only wish I did this with my boys.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:29 AM on May. 14, 2010

• Here's the method we more-or-less followed with our first, and which I recommend:
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/562/forums/read/4235060/3_Day_Potty_Training_Post
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 11:49 AM on May. 14, 2010