baby

we have two boy we want one more we have been trying for i dont know how many months but i haven had a period in a bout 8 months i and so sad i dont know what to do!!! i feel like just not trying any more i dont know if i can even get pregnate at this point i am so bummed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If you have not had a period in 8 months and you are not breastfeeding. I would be seeing my Dr. It could be your hormones are off. I had the happen once for a few months because of the birth control I was on. So I went off it and with in a few months I was back to normal. But my Dr told me if it does not come back soon. To come back in and will get tested and if it is low. I will take something to get my hormones going again. Good luck.

Anonymous