Losing weight

Along with losing weight, I've decided I wanted to use some pills to maybe speed the process up by a little.

Which are your recommendations?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Health

• I used a nutritional cleansing program - it is all natural and healthy. I easily lost 18 lbs last summer and have kept it off for almost 9 months now. Message me here or email me at simplecleansing@gmail.com if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 11:37 AM on May. 14, 2010

• herbalife take controll the speed up your metabilsm a lot
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 11:37 AM on May. 14, 2010

• i don't use pills to help me lose weight, i just cut back on how much sugar i use in my tea and other stuff and started using benefibre weight management, and i am losing quite a bit of weight i also work out on my wii fit.( i also drink green tea )
    i have been doing this stuff for about a month now , and i find i have alot more energy and am able to keep up with my dd during the days! Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on May. 14, 2010

• NONE!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:57 AM on May. 14, 2010