I have an itchy.. (srry if tmi)

Butthole. (lol, i am serious too) Ive had it for awhile, and sometiems it hurts to scratch. I take showers everyday, Ive used different soaps. Nothing changes. I dont have any std's (before someone decides to ask lol) It mostly itches at night, but its the only place on my body thats like that. I dont really want to go to the doc and explain this one lol, so has anyone else had/have anything like it? Or know what I could use/get to get rid of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 14, 2010 in Health

• Pin worms maybe?
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 11:59 AM on May. 14, 2010

• You have thrush, an external yeast infection. Get some Lotrimen or Monistat cream and apply it 3 times a day for 7 days and it'll go away.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:00 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Pinworms Symptoms
    Many people have pinworms and don't have any symptoms at all.

•The most common symptom of pinworms is itching around the anus. It is worse at night when the female worm deposits her eggs on the person infected. This can lead to difficulty getting a good night's sleep. This intense itching is felt to be due to an inflammatory response to the adult worm and her eggs in the perianal tissue. If severe scratching occurs, the skin may break down and allow development of a secondary bacterial infection.
    Anonymous

• If you are eating Fatty foods like Mcdonalds & Burgerking that's the reason. Change your diet and it will go away. That's what I did.
    Anonymous

• try applying desitin to help relieve the itch
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:16 PM on May. 14, 2010