What do you think of Chris Christie?

Chris Christie destroys reporter for calling him confrontational

Watch this video, what do you think? Do you think he could be a presidential candidate contender?

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Kudos to Christie for taking on the liberal press and not backing down...

I honestly don't know enough about him to determine if he is worthy of Presidential consideration....

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:21 PM on May. 14, 2010

• HuH, Christie got handed a mess with Jersey, and is taking a lot of flack for taking the budget head on. There are commercials from the teachers' unions playing constantly because he is cutting their budgets. What they don't tell you is the unions don't want to cut the admins- some of them have both a principle and a vice principle PER GRADE LEVEL making excesses of $200,000 per year each.

Answer by lovinangels at 1:21 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I need to find out more about this guy. I really like him.

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 1:42 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I wish all Republicans had balls like that. What he said was so easy and yet most politicians get all tongue tied when confronted with a simple question or statement. This guy is the real thing.

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:44 PM on May. 14, 2010

• He's great!

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:55 PM on May. 14, 2010

• He ROCKS!!!  Fiscally conservative...socially moderate/liberal....hmmmm, would he make a GREAT TEA Party member!!! :o)

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:48 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I don't know enough about his political stances yet to make a call on whether or not I'd want him to be president, but I definitely find his way of speaking refreshing.