What do you do on Sabbeth? no haters please

The Sabbeth is drawning near I was just wondering what activies you had plan for you and your family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• We usually welcome the Sabbath with singing and devotions. We review the many ways the Lord has blessed us during the week. I attend a Bible study with my Dad and his group. We go to church, take nature walks, visit nursing homes, the sick and shut-in, have lunch with friends, pass out tracts...

I am so glad it is here once again. Happy Sabbath!
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 9:33 PM on May. 14, 2010

• same ole, same ole...candles, wine, challah, dinner, songs, etc. tomorrow is shul but we will be driving later in the day b/c I want to visit my mom and I promised to pick up a kid to babysit that night.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:25 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I go to church and spend time with my family.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:38 PM on May. 14, 2010

• My hubby watches the girls and i celebrate with my open circle group. its nice. Im hosting Samhain this year and writing the ritual what did i get my self in to LOL

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 1:07 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I will go and worship Yahweh in song and study at my place of worship, following up with a sabbath day meal. YUM! Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 1:59 PM on May. 14, 2010

• she's not talking about the Jewish/Christian Sabbath...
    Anonymous

• yes I am in fact I am a seven day adventist
    nurdreams

Answer by nurdreams at 3:38 PM on May. 14, 2010

• We always have a Friday night dinner with lighting candles, the blessings, challah. Then we just try to relax and enjoy each other. Sometimes we go to synagogue or help to celebrate a bar/bat mitzvah. We do drive, so DD can head to the bff's if she wants. Other times we go hiking or play in the yard. Tomorrow, by the grace of all that is good, I AM sleeping late.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:07 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I don't celebrate it I don't find joy...my hearts not in it so it doesn't matter if I go through the motions or not...God knows my heart and knows I find no joy. God also knows I no longer believe in the sabbath... I was raised adventist
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Laundry, facebooking, and I work 3p-11p
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 12:34 PM on May. 15, 2010