Insure female menstrual cup?

Has anybody used it and did you like it?

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 12:33 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Health

• I use the Diva and LOVE it. It does take some getting used to as far as positioning so it doesn't leak so I would make sure to wear a pad or at least panty liner until you get it down.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:54 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I liked it because it was less messy than a pad, but didn't make me feel dry at times like a tampon. It also completely controls odor, because the odor occurs when the bllod has contact with air. You do have to be careful when you remove it, especially if you are bleeding heavily, because it can be messy if you spill it.
    Anonymous

• Haven't tried that one, but I bought the Diva Cup during my most recent pregnancy, I'm now 9 weeks postpartum, I *thought* my period was coming and wore it yesterday quite comfortable, but my period didn't show, so I haven't *really* gotten to test it out, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:36 PM on May. 14, 2010

• i used the instead a while ago and hated it bc i had to run (was being chased by dogs lol) and it tipped over and was a disgusting mess
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:37 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I use Instead...I like it. I want to try the Diva Cup but can't bring myself to come up off $40 lol.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 1:14 PM on May. 14, 2010