tan sprays

Is their a spray tan I can put on for my pale body for when I want to go to the beach,mind you I have freckles too. It sucks not being able to get tan =[

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Health

• I used the aerosol (banana boat I think) from walmart. I never could get the lotions to NOT look streaky or uneven. The spray works well and it's even.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:45 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Hi go on the internet and look for someone who uses Norvell tanning system,, they spray you and it lasts about a week the cool thing is it works with your particular skin tone,, and is made from a sugar base. You describe yourself as fair complextion, so ALOT of the over the counter stuff will make you look like a carrot, LOL! I sell professional salon products inluding tanning supplies and after 16 years in the business Norvell is the best thing I have ever seen. If you are dead set on applying it your self FAKE BAKE aresol spray will work,, but the color is not as pretty as Norvell,,, if you decide on the at home version, be sure to do it in your shower, so you can wipe the walls down,, it has some overspray so be careful to wash any towels etc it comes in contact with.. Also exfoiliate before either one,, a good body scrub should do the trick!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:49 PM on May. 14, 2010