Maury show

Yesterday and for the 1st time o saw maury's show. it was abt abusif men. the wives talked abt how their men are treating them( physical abuse, verbal abuse, sexualy abuse), one were treated like a dog and obey whatever he says to her, the other was bitten and controled even in during her shower, another one was and her 3 little daughters controlled by her fiance. the men were very proud of themselves and confirmed what was said. ive always thought that this kind of behaviour is prohibited by the law, and always thought that those men should face charges. apparently, the tv shows that this is allowed. this way, men won t affraid to hurt their wives unless those ones spoke up.
what do u think?.have u ever seen this show?it seems that the show's topics r very strange and kind of presenting what is illegal and unconsentional. what a didn t like is the fact that it doesnt present in a serious way the things that should be done.

Imane1215

Asked by Imane1215 at 12:48 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've seen the show a few times. It's a horrible show and I'm kind of surprised that it's still on.
    Anonymous

• I seen that episoide, but I think all the shows are drama based as a way of getting higher ratings. As for the abusive men they should have women pound them, sexually assult them, and put them down and see how they like it hahaha but us women must act like ladies and be more civilized. I think abusive men should go to jail, but some of these abused women need to stop hiding, and feeling sorry for themselves and get the courage to leave. If an abused women stays then she is also playing part of saying "its ok to hit me"
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 1:18 PM on May. 14, 2010

• All for Drama. Maury, Tyra, Jerry, Ricki, and Montel are all crap t.v. made just like the tabloids for the purpose of entertainment only. None of that crap is real to that extent on that show. Not to say this does not happen in real life. I blame the women! Get out, get some self respect...and for the love of God, leave for your childrens sake! What kind of mother sticks her kids in that kind of life?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:30 PM on May. 14, 2010