How do u do ur hair?

My hair isnt neither straight nor curly, i dont know how to do it or use the dryer. any advice?

Imane1215

Asked by Imane1215 at 1:04 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Mine is the same way. Have you asked your stylist to show you how to blow it straight when you get your hair cut? Most of them are more than willing to show you how to do it. After I have my daughter I am going to get a very loose curl perm (my hair has beautiful curl in the back, but almost none in the front so they are going to do a partial perm to match the curl all the way around), and I'm hoping that will make fixing mine faster - sometimes I just don't have time to work with my hair! There is also some stuff my stylist gave me that encourages more curl in my hair, so I just rub it through my hair, scrunch it, and blow dry with a diffuser.

Answer by missanc at 1:07 PM on May. 14, 2010

• If you want to straighten it try a chi straightening iron. They work wonders. My hair is a little wavy when I let it dry naturally, I will just run my chi through it a few time and it is completely straight. On a daily basis I just let my hair dry naturally and put it up in a pony tail or I do a poof with my bangs and put it in a low side ponytail. When I'm going out I will tease my hair and sidesweep my bangs.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 1:09 PM on May. 14, 2010

• My hair is wavy, but if I don't do anything to it it turns into a big frizzy mess. I use a curl enhancer after it is gently towel dried. Then I add mousse and my hair was curlier, but stringy looking. I finally figured out how to get nice curls. I take small sections of hair and wrap them around my finger, about 1 inch sections. I do more in the front and don't worry so much for the hair in the back. Once it dries it is beautifully curly.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:13 PM on May. 14, 2010

• OP: what do u use as products for beatiful curls?
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 1:43 PM on May. 14, 2010