what does your 34 month old do?

I know all kids grow at different rates but i just want to know what your almost 3 year olds can do?

3 weeks before my child turned 3 she knew how to write her name and all abc how to count in english to 16 and spanish to 10

The child I babysit can't count to 3 or even draw I am worried he is a little behind the mother told me when he was 18 months the docs said he was a little behind but now when she took him to the doc she lies and says he does stuff he can't even do at all...and no he don't do the things she said his grandma that lives with him told me he don't do them things

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well, my daughter knew her alphabet (recognized the letters when shown to her and sang the song) at 17 months old. Also, counted 1 thru 10 in English,, 1 thru 10 in Spanish and 1 thru 10 in Greek all before she was 18 months old. My daughter is exceptionally intelligent. Pediatricians call her well advanced for her age. She knew body parts at 15 months old. It's crazy. She's 29 months now and I can have complete conversations with her with full understanding. People think she looks 3 (cause she's tall) and acts 4 years old because she knows so much. She's such a sponge. Like a parrott, used to always repeat things. She remembers things like no one's business. She would be a great actress...but, I wouldn't want her in the business.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 1:53 PM on May. 14, 2010