If you believe in the bible, why DONT you believe in UFO's or Alien life?

Is there a scripture(s) that says not to?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 1:21 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Come on... we all know aliens are real, and are here to molest our lonely truckers, and that they have mastered the skill of traveling faster than the speed of light, and have not mastered their landing skills.... They also have come to carve our crops. Very productive aliens.. lmao.

Hey I think you'd like Neil tyson degrasse Youtube... aliens... He's so knowledgeable about the topic... : )

Oh and I don't believe in the bible.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 1:24 PM on May. 14, 2010

• There is nothing in scripture that mentions it. I personally do not believe in UFO's or Alien life. My choice.. some people do though, their choice.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:24 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I believe in both. I think it's arogant to think we are the only intelligent life form in the entire existance of space and time. There is no reason there can't be other planets with intelligent life forms that also have the Bible. It just says God created man in his own image. Maybe he created "man" on multiple planets in various galaxies.
    Anonymous

• While the Bible doesn't mention it, it also doesn't mention all the species of life on this planet to start with and they do exist, so who's to say that aliens don't?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:25 PM on May. 14, 2010

• hey , does bible say anything about UFO's and aliens ?? im not a christian and never read bible so i dont knw ..
    Anonymous

• I believe in the bible and that there is other life out there because I believe that God created many worlds. But not the green movie alien kind, I think they probably look a lot like us.
    Anonymous

• Quran also has other species mentioned in it. and being a muslim we believe in all 4 holy books. Torah, Zaboor, Bible and Holy Quran. we'll not really aliens aliens.. but i guess something like it. there is mention of ghoasts and sprits also
    Anonymous

• No the bible is where the word originated from, but it describes people of different lands living in lands they do not know. I believe in Unidentified flying objects. We humans feel we know everything by science and freak when they cannot explain something so, something they slap a label on it. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 1:56 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I believe in the Bible, and I believe that aliens are a definite possibility.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:16 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I believe in the Bible, however I do believe that people see UFO's and I do believe that something has happen to them, when people claim they have been abducted, and I do believe they see something, when they claim they have seen aliens. I do not doubt for a second of what all these people have gone through and seen. However I have my own theories to what really happened.
    Anonymous