Have you ever had sex while on your period, and it caused your period to stop before it should have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Health

• Just last night as a matter of fact. it can cause your period to stop for a little while but if your body isnt' done shedding, it will start back up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:24 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Yup..happens to me every time but it always comes back.
    TRUNINA

Answer by TRUNINA at 1:26 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Yep, sex always shortens my cycle.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:28 PM on May. 14, 2010

• u dont have to have intercourse during ur period. the bloody discharges will transfer viruses and bacteria to ur partner.
    Anonymous

• Nope my man does not like it, and either do I.

I can't imagine the mess.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't shorten or stop it for me. At least I don't think it does. We usually don't have a whole lot of period sex (grosses hubby out until I'm already almost done anyway) and I've been pregnant or breastfeeding for 2 1/2 years now lol. I've only had, like, 6 periods since September 2007. So i can't really remember for sure... but I don't think it affects me that way.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:36 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Anon :35, that's false. If you're worried about infections and having sex then don't have sex because semen and vaginal secretions carry STDs. You're not going to give your partner an infection from having period sex unless it's a new partner and you haven't already shared your STDs lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:38 PM on May. 14, 2010

• OMG you're pregnant!

LOL I'm sorry I just had to! I refuse to have sex during my period and DH feels the same way. So I have no idea what you're going through with that.
    Anonymous

• you know all three times i have gotten pregnant It was when we had sex during my period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on May. 17, 2010