TMI: but i have to ask!

I had a baby 18 months ago, and i noticed when i wipe myself after i do my pee there is like a huge lump coming out down there...it was never there before i went to the doctors and asked my dr about it and she says its because i had such a hard labour that my uturius has droped, she said she was going to make a appointment for me to see a specialist about it and get a second opnion, but when i called over to see if the appointment had been made they told me it was going to take a month at least before i can get into see him.....so now i am here wondering if any other moms out there had a problem like this, and if soo, what was it and am i still going to be able to have more children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Health

• It truly is a great exercise for that area! I am thinking your doc wants you to try and keagel it back up because you're probably still young enough it can bounce back into shape. That really super sucks, hon! There is a keagle exercise thing you can buy from slumber parties (not just keagle balls anymore!) If I remember correctly, you can feel it push back which will do 2 things 1)let you know you are doing them correctly and 2) tighten it back up.
    You can order it at slumberparties.com
    Under "enhance the romance"
    It's called Couture Eclipse
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 1:49 PM on May. 14, 2010

• If it is what it sounds like, it is your uterus coming out of your vagina. I know they can mount it back in place (this happened to my mom) but I don't know about more kiddos:( Can you shove it back in?

ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 1:36 PM on May. 14, 2010

• no, it keeps droping down :( the dr told me to do keagel excersies like when i am peeing to hold my pee for like 5 seconds then let it go, then hold it again then let it go :( i hope i am still able to have more babies :(
    Anonymous

• http://www.emedicinehealth.com/prolapsed_uterus/article_em.htm

here is more info. hope it helps.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like prolapsed uterus. Your doc needs to get on the ball and have you see a specialist b/c your uterus can literally come all the way out... YIKES! I saw one when I did OB rounds...
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 3:55 PM on May. 14, 2010