i feel like my MIL is trying to bring my DH , his ex. and thier son together!!! well my DH dont get along with her, and she use to stalk me online until i deleted all my accounts..

and i'm fine with my hubby seeing his son. i always make plans for dh, his son, and our son to do things ect.... but i dont understand why they have too. she needs to understand DH has a new family now. i feel like she would wanted for them to stay together for the sake of the son. but she cheated on him, he caught her on there own bed. also the reason why i dont like it is because first of all she would stalk me oneline telling me nasty things, second she would text my DH i want you ect... and i dont trust this woman she's really trashy. so now she has no way in contacting me online and my dh changed his number so we dont see hear from here anymore. when we pick him up we call her mom she stays at her mom house and thats how we make arrangements. but now my MIL is trying to bring them together to do things and it bugs me that she would even bring it up. oh what to do??? any advice????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• PP:also she favors thier kid more. i dont know if she feels bad the boy comes from a broken family or what??
    Anonymous

• If you trust your husband then you should let it go.
    If you react to it then you appear as the insecure and "crazy" one.

It's good for their son to see his parents being able to get along.

As for your MIL, ignore her. Let her try all she wants to bring them together. If he really doesn't get along with her and he really doesn't want to be with her then he wont be.

You being supportive and understanding will just make you all the more desirable and her being a crazy, cheating bitch will just keep her exactly where she is.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:56 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I think its up to your husband to tell his mother if what she is doing is innappropriate. Support HIM and dont start or make any trouble with your MIL. His ex is his ex for a reason. You just need to keep being the better woman in the picture.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:01 PM on May. 14, 2010

• He has to handle that. When he gets fed up he'll tell mom to stop.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:56 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Well I am not sure I understand completely...Are you saying that your MIL wants your husband and his ex to do things together ( with their son) ? ..like what take him to the park? If that is how it is I am sorry but you must have one of those crazy MILs lol... your his wife now, and you also have a child together..... I mean if she wants your DH and the ex to do something with their child, to show him that they can remain friendly well then you should be a part of that also seeing how you are apart of that now too......you are not just some girlfriend .... you either need to or make sure your husband tells MIL to mind her own buisness and stop trying to run your husbands life -- he is a grown man who has 2 children..I am sure he is capable of making choices.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:04 PM on May. 14, 2010