TMI QUESTION about being pregnant and the smell between the legs :x

Am I the only one?
I am pregnant ..AGAIN.
And with each pregnancy the smell between my legs is so noticable to me. It smells like urine and discharge. I know,ew.
I wonder why this is? Am I the only one?
I take 2 showers a day just for this reason.
Is it my heightened smelling that is the issue here
or is it the hormones.
And why am I always wetter down there now than when I'm not pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It might not even be that the smell is stronger but that your sense of smell is more sensitive.

Both times I was pregnant I could smell EVERYTHING.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:04 PM on May. 14, 2010

• It is normal. I wore coverup pads and changed them a lot. I also took a ton of showers!
    Anonymous

• In the same boat myself hun. I can't stand it.
    Anonymous

• I had the same problem when I was pregnant. Never did find out why, but I just wore one of the thin nighttime panyliners everyday and changed it everytime I went to the bathroom. It made the smell less noticeable and made me feel cleaner. Congrats on the baby!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:05 PM on May. 14, 2010

• IT COULD BE YOUR HORMONES, BUT I WOULD ASK YOUR DOCTOR OR TALK TO THE NURSE AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE.
    Anonymous

• Maybe it has to do with the urine itself and the changes to your body. How about those freshen up pads you can wipe yourself with after you go to the bathroom?
    Anonymous

• I had the same problem with my first, the thing is it stuck around until I got pregnant with my second. I think my daughter just threw off my hormones, and my son fixed them , lol, Im sure thats not possible, but it seems to be what happened with me.
    Anonymous

• I'm having the same problem right now. I'm 13 weeks. I actually enjoy it that I'm a little more moist "down there" than when I'm not pregnant. It makes for much better sex =) But the smell...yeah I could do without. I use lots of underwear liners.
    Anonymous