What is wrong with me

Well I had mild cramping before and after ovulation and I had brown discharge I'm been a little sick and it's never happened before I took a test online and it said better get a pregnancy test I don't think I'm pregnant but I'm going to wait to see if menustration comes if it does it would give me relief but if not then my guts were right brown discharge before my period really concerns me I've never had that happen and plus mild cramping before period in lower adolmen I only had one sharp pain in that area but it eased off I might be pregnant I'm going to get a test because I took them too early I'm going to wait and take it on the 19 or 22 of May Just help me with the best answer Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think this only ur period but get the pregnancy test done'clearblue' is the best it gives u the results 5 days before ur period.GL
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 2:19 PM on May. 14, 2010