Is it wrong of me to not want my fiance saving porn on his phone?

Guy my fiance works with are always sending him nude pics of woman. Instead of deleting them he leaves them on his phone and even forwards them to others. I have told him how I felt about it but he doesn't get it. I asked him why he would keep them and forward them and he said he thought they were funny. What is funny about nude pics of woman??? I know this will be the end of us if this doesn't stop. Any Advice? Yes, I have self esteem issues. The only way I can ever make him happy is to keep my house spotless. (Spotless yea right I got 2 kids under age 5.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• No it's not wrong of you and them saying "I think it's funny" is a bunch of BS.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:21 PM on May. 14, 2010

• no it's not wrong...if you are offended by it he shouldn't do it out of respect for you
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:22 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I dated this idiot recently who claimed this gal was walking by him in the mall and flashed him. He told me he took a pic of her. He had the pic as his screen saver. What a bunch of bs. He kept telling me this really happened, but you just made me realize that the pic was probably sent to him.
    Anonymous

• Have your friends send naked pix of men to you and let him see them & tell him you think they are funny. See if that makes your point.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:10 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Not wrong at all. I find porn offensive because of problems I had with my ex about it. Thankfully my current husband respects me enough to not watch that crap. However, he can't control what other guys send to his phone. Once in a while he will get some stupid picture, he laughs, then he deletes it. He does not save it to look at later and that's why it doesn't bother me that the stuff gets sent to him. Also, it doesn't happen very often at all. Saving them to the phone to look at later, that's wrong and I would be offended too.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:42 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I agree with admckenzie. I'd have friends send me pictures of well-endowed, very muscular hunks, and let him see how it feels to be on the other end.

My DHs friends send him jokes and cartoons all the time that he forwards to other friends, and yes, even to me. I really don't mind at all. He doesn't delete them, but he doesn't sit and ogle them either. What works for us may not work for other couples, tho. Even out in public, I'm as likely to enjoy looking at eye candy as he is, and if I see a woman I think he'd appreciate looking at, I'll point her out to him. We may look at other people, but we come home to each other - and we reap the benefits of looking at others. He thinks it's a huge turn on that I have enough self-confidence to do that.

Bottom line, tho, if it bothers you, he should respect that. It won't hurt him to delete the pictures; it sounds like there's no shortage of new pics coming in.
    bluejupalex

Answer by bluejupalex at 6:44 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I don't know how I would feel cause it is me that gets these dirty text message pics from one of my girlfriends. My husband doesn't have a cell phone but I think it would bother me if he never erased them. I would probably think he was keeping them to jerk off to.
    Anonymous