How much?

How much money is in your bank account at this very moment?

Anonomously of course.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, it's pay day! But pretty soon, all that $$$ will be gone!! Too many high bills.
    Anonymous

• 39.85 ......... and oh, you win for coolest question EVER!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• $1,890. I just got paid for this week.
    Anonymous

• Ha sadly $30 but all the bills are paid, and in cash we have about $1,800. but im a stay at home mom and my fiance got into a motorcycle accident and cant go back to work untill he isn't broken. So it's going to be tuff!
    Anonymous

• i can't post anon but as of right now there is about $965 b/c dh just got paid
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:28 PM on May. 14, 2010

• geez what kind of job do you work at to get that much in a week!!! i only get like 470 every 2 weeks
    Anonymous

• Re: Anon 2:29

I'm a Director at a large corporate company.
    Anonymous

• yes i was wondering to 1890$ a week???can u hire me?
    Anonymous

• I still have a tiny bit of tax return money in checking, but as always that will be gone by late August. So much to cover with teens. I still have to buy yearbooks and booster club fees i didnt pay in the beginning of the year. Everytime you turn around there si something new that has to be paid for. Guess thats life! Would be so nice to have more then a couple hundred in savings for once.
    Anonymous

• Depends which account. In one there is$4758, in another there is $12,765, another $1533, another has $2.95 and the last on $355. Those are checking. I have a few savings accounts $0.01 (its linked with the $355, the we put the $ for our car payment in a checking account and the bank moves it to a savings account and pays the payment out of it I don't know why they do this but they just do), another savings account has $33,000 and the last one has about $70.
    Anonymous