What's the most annoying thing your son/daughter does?

When I think that my toddler is done with his cup of water he starts spitting the water on the same cup. Eww! and LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I agree with blue glass mama!!! Mine whines from the moment she wakes up to 10 minutes after she falls asleep I swear!!! LMAO It drives DH and I NUTS!!! "awww it's gone *sniffle sniffle*!!!" what do you say "hmm hmm please *sniffle*" please what "juiccccceeeh!" Even if she wants to play it's "play with me mommeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I whine back and she laughs then talks normal.... for 5 minutes! I even tell her "I'm not listening because you're whining" but she gets louder then walks away. She still whines the next time I talk to her though!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:25 PM on May. 14, 2010

• here latley my dd has been watching dvds and she'll only watch one for about 15 minutes then want me to change it.. i don't let her watch them anymore for now lol
    my ds- not sleeping! he's only 9 months old but i wish he'd sleep all night atleast once a week
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:35 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Mine Whi---i----ii-------n----nnnnn-----eeeeeeeeeeeeee, it drives me to the end almost to full blown maddness, it gives me a nervous tick, it makes me want to run away, ugggg and my son has been whinning today since 9 am and it is 15 minutes to 2 now---I need a drink or a chocolate bar!!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 2:47 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Jossie and blue:

I understand your pain. Hang in there. OP LOL
    Anonymous

• whining or looking at me and doing something that I've said NO to! The whining is the worst, like nails on a chalkboard.
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 5:49 PM on May. 14, 2010

• My oldest dd refuses to come home from grandmas because our house "has a monster" in it. IDK what to do. I bring her home and she sits on the couch crying and wont get up but at grandmas she is happy as a lamb. IDK.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:42 PM on May. 14, 2010