I am a sahm needing help

I recently became a stay at home mom because i have no babysitter for my DD and there are no daycares around here, i worked last summer while her nan and pop watched herbut this year they are too busy..so i have to stay home with my dd is there anyway i can get a legit job online working to make some money? i hate no being able to help with the bills and such...please any info you can give me would help lots thank you
Oh yea i forgot to mention i am from canada....it seems its harder to get online jobs around here then what it is in the usa! thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• email me..i work 3-4 hours a day doing small jobs that are legit and pay well.. i'd love to let you check them out..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:58 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I am a stay at home mom of 3 and I have found a great business to do out of my home - many people involved with this company live in Canada - I help people convert their homes to green and save money - I know that I am helping people and the environment - I love what I do - if you would like more information you can contact me through CafeMom - Good luck. Smiles, Doreen
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 3:57 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I work from home, and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. We are the largest group of Moms working from home, we stretch all over the United States and in Canada as well. We don't host parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:07 PM on May. 14, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:22 PM on May. 14, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is what I do to help support my family from home. I'm happy to help with any questions or details...and yes...you can do this from Canada. Have a great weekend!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:21 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I am teamed up with D.I.S. Visit http://www.DynamicIncomeSolutions.com Mention Danielle Shellhorn We are a company that builds teams and making friendships and making multiple streams of income. Its easy. No membership fees are need.
    email me if you want more information!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:52 PM on May. 14, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep

Answer by rkoloms at 9:29 AM on May. 15, 2010

• Is your husband around in the evening? Are you able to get out once to twice a week? If so, then perhaps a home business will give you the money you need and also give you adult time (which is really nice). I have a home business with Arbonne. It is so ground floor in Canada that you would be able to do very well there. Please check out my journal post on my home page as well as my web site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com. We have products that people are looking for. I have people looking for me to find out how to buy the anti-aging products. Contact me and we can chat further...no pressure, just info.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 4:12 PM on May. 16, 2010