Any ideas on a good way to bring in some cash for a stay at home mom?

lulu1977

Asked by lulu1977 at 2:42 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• :) plz get me posted if u find a magical way. i need it too :) God help us
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 2:45 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Im pretty sure cm has a group for this :)
    Anonymous

• i do lil side jobs online when i get bored or the kids lay down for a nap.. everything i do is free except the rep job i have..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:57 PM on May. 14, 2010

• look for something that involves your kids or that you can do at night. im a pampered chef rep, thats mainly nights and weekends. or try babysitting someone elses kids
    coralbeth

Answer by coralbeth at 3:01 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I am a stay at home mom - 3 kids - I home-school all and have found a great business that I am able to do from home and make a great income! I help people convert their homes to green and save money - I know that I am helping people and our earth - I love what I do. if you would like more info you can contact me through CafeMom. Good luck, Smiles, Doreen
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 3:54 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I work from home and I LOVE it! I am a stay at home Mommy to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website
    http://www.OurCEOMom.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:05 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I work from home with a company that has been around for 18 yrs. I love being able to be there for them when they need me I can work at night when they are sleeping too thats a plus. All you need is a phone and the internet, no parties no inventory and best of all no boss!!!

Trainings are on the phone. If your interested I can share more details with you :-)

Have a great week end!!!

Linda

http://mysuccessathome.info

Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 4:13 PM on May. 14, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:22 PM on May. 14, 2010

• You could sell on ebay if you have some old stuff laying around. You have to do it consistantly to make money doing it but some people are very successful at it.

By posting in Answers, you're going to get a lot of moms trying to recruit you to do direct sales for some company or any other or you're going to get bashers. I left you an invite in your chatterbox to my business group. No one will try to sell you anything, but we will give you advice and our honest opinions.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:33 PM on May. 14, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

This is how I bring in money from home. I'm happy to help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:17 PM on May. 14, 2010