Do you know when your breasts are hanging out?

I certainly do, and it's something I am very concious of. I always make sure they they aren't being exposed too much when I am around other people. The reason why I am asking is I have this friend who lets her breasts hang out badly, and yet she pretends she doesn't notice, but to me, there's no way you can't notice if you have respect for other people, and don't like your breasts hanging out, right? See, when she was younger she use to love getting attention with them, and always flaunted them. Now that she's older and married etc. she claims that she isn't like that, she has morals, she's a Christian woman etc. She's very big chested, about a DD and I've known modest women with big breasts, and they would wear shirts appropriate to cover them up, but the other day she was sitting on the couch with a very low cut shirt and both of her boobs were completely out, even her bra. Everything but the nipple itself was showing! Cont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i read the rest of your complaint...wow...that IS really skanky. there is a big difference between sexy and skanky...and your friend has crossed it...eh...
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 2:59 PM on May. 14, 2010

• This isn't the first incident. She's also wore thin bras and white, tight shirts that so show her nipples, and have let her boobs hang out several other times. To me, I know for a fact she wouldn't be that revealing if she was in a church or something, she'd automatically be concious of her breasts showing, so why should it be any different when you are around someone wlse and their husband outside of church? Doesn't make sense. My point is, she acts like she doesn't know her boobs are hanging out when I confront her, and the only reply I have to that is "Well, if you don't know your boobs are hanging COMPLETELY out, then you MUST be REALLY USE to having them hanging out, because anyone with modesty and respect for other's would notice." Right?
    Anonymous

• i have very large breasts. i can honestly say that i have never had all but nipple showing...although i do usually have at least a little cleavage. i think it is sad that those of us with big boobs are urged to cover up. wear shirts that cover everything up. i have gotten into so many arguments with catty women about this type of thing. when you are large breasted, everything fits different. and you are going to have cleavage. and i think a big breasted woman should not be looked down upon for wearing the same style of shirt a woman with a smaller chest wears if the shirt is the appropriate size. a dd should not be crammed into a shirt sized for a woman who wear a c cup or smaller. that is skanky. but a little cleavage never hurt anyone. when i see a sexy mama...i give her props.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 2:57 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I think she's probably missing the attention she used to get from it and still some what looking for that - even if it is from or by friends.. my sister is the same way - she LOVES the fact she has big breasts and appparently thingsby dressing trashy=sexy and it doesn't - of course not ALL women with big breast dress trashy, but.. yes there's just no way you can't know when you are getting dressed that the chances of boob showage will happen or not
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:58 PM on May. 14, 2010

• It's kind of funny-about a month after my son was born, my MIL took us to get pictures taken. She asked me to wear a white shirt so that we matched pics of her other grandkids, but the only white shirt I had didn't fit very well over my huge, engorged, post baby boobs. I figured it's just for the picture, I'll come home and take it off. But we didn't come right home, we went to Wal-Mart, where a clerk had to come up to me and tell me that my shirt was hanging open and my boobs were hanging out for the world to see:) As far as I know, that's the only time that's ever happened to me LOL Generally, I'm very modest about my chest--I even hated all my maternity tops because they make them for women who've never had boobs and WANT to show them off. I wanted to hide mine even more when I got pregnant! The first thing I check in every shirt is that my boobs aren't showing through. Your friend sounds like she's trying to show them off
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 3:03 PM on May. 14, 2010

• LOL, I had a girl in one of my college courses and she had the most ragged looking hair style and her boobs just blobbed out. She would bend over, and just like you described, everything but the areola was spilling out. I wanted to walk up to her and push em back in myself.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 3:07 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Don't get me wrong, I don't look down on large breast women showing a little cleavage. Some cleavage, and the whole boob are a different thing all the way around. lol.
    -OP.
    Anonymous

• It was so bad, my husband actually came up to me afterwards and told me "I was thinking about pulling you off to the side, and telling you to ask her to pull her shirt up!" It was even disturbing him, and he's a man. lol.

-OP.
    Anonymous

• bethany169 - OMG, that's funny!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:46 PM on May. 14, 2010

• i think woman with large breasts are just used to wearing shirts that fit them but thier boobs are always there kinda showing halfway. my sis has bigger boobs then i and i dont think she means to have them half showing but the shirts are dressy shirts and if she were to cover them up, she might as well be dressing for winter all year long lol.

i dont think she dressed so her boobs would fall out in front of you on purpose. she just liked the shirt or whatever and her boobs happen to not fit so well and it doesnt have anything to do with her morals or her past and such.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:01 PM on May. 14, 2010