what are signs of a yeast infection

martinsboo

Asked by martinsboo at 2:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Health

• i know it smells but i cant remember what i was told that it smelt like.. and i bleave there is yellowish discharge but i could be wrong.. maybe some one else knows better then i do.
    Sunnysidemama

Answer by Sunnysidemama at 3:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• burning, discomfort when you pee, smell, yellow discharge ...
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 4:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• because of diabetes i have alot of yeast infections. burning and lots lots lots of itching and redness a thick white discharge and unusual smell. the over the counter creams work ok but are a mess there is a prescription drug diflucan that works awesome and its a pill so no mess
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Oh, man, I hate yeast infections! Here's an article about symptoms, treatment and prevention that might help you. http://www.healthy-living-for-moms.com/yeast-infection-symptoms.html .

My doc told me to avoid wearing tight clothes and jeans during the summer. She's right, it helped me a lot. I try to wear more skirts and loose shorts during the heat.

Eunice
    HealthyMom62

Answer by HealthyMom62 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 29, 2008