what is your fanticy? Do you know what your DH's is?

Mine is walking in on my DH jerking off not sure why lol. I seen him do it before and he will do it for me, but I want to walk in on him doing it lol. We been together over 10 years married almost 7 of those years and I have never walked in on him doing it and I walk in on him a lot. I asked my DH what his was and he says he doesn't no or he tells me he doesn't have one I thought everone had one or at least every guy? What is yours and your DH's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine is living in a world where people aren't rude, anon 32. But I have walked in on him once, kinda funny! I wanna go out and pretend we're strangers and end up in a hotel! lol I've never been the one night stand type so it would be fun. Kinda like on modern family, minus the coat mishap and my DAD showing up! LOL He says nothing but I'm sure most guys have the same one, a threesome.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:42 PM on May. 14, 2010

• both of our is the same. we want a threesome.
    Anonymous

• my "fanticy" is living in a world where people can spell correctly.
    Anonymous

OP HERE I like this idea lol
    Anonymous