34 weeks and seriously i feel like i can not get any bigger or i will explode!!!!

could my dr be wrong on my due date!!! I havent gained much weight, like im eatting to much im just huge!

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 3:03 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That's how I felt with my first pregnancy and I went 42 weeks! I thought my body could never return to normal. I breastfed and in 3 months I was having problems keeping my weight up to 100 pounds. Whenever I was breastfeeding I had trouble keeping my weight up. I look at pictures and I look like I was starving but I ate everything! Your body can do amazing things.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:07 PM on May. 14, 2010

• Trust me, you can, and will, get bigger. Let your body do it's thing... that's what it was made for honey! Everyone has trouble w/ the last few weeks of pregnancy... you are NOT alone :) GL
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 3:32 PM on May. 14, 2010

• You won't imagine how big you can really get. I am a small person and at 6 months people thought I was 9 months and at 9 months strangers were informing me I was carrying twins. I look at the pictures now and cannot believe it. I think the pregnant body is beautiful, but that last month I look inhuman. My maternity clothes didn't cover my belly anymore and the elastic jeans didn't fit, so I was down to just the stretchy, spandex (ick) pants and dresses. And some women, even some smaller women, just never look that big. We all carry in different ways. Good luck with your last 6 weeks... or so...
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 4:08 PM on May. 14, 2010

• I feel you. I am 30 weeks and I feel huge but apparently I haven't seen anything yet; I didn't carry my son this long and you still have 3 more weeks before the babys growth starts slowing down. Good luck honey! Hang in there.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:49 AM on May. 15, 2010