Burning in right ovary area

I went to the OBGYN about 2 weeks ago with pain in my right ovary area she did an exam and checked for cyst she said there wasnt any .Well i have been in pain ever since then, today after i had been walking around for awhile i felt a very bad burning sensation and it keeps coming and going my doctor never did and u/s or anything just a pap smear and internal exam and i never had any exam after my M/C in april so i really dont know how she could tell everything was ok and why am i still having the pain on my right side she did not give me anything for pain because she wanted to see if my AF came first and it hasnt so any help you can give me would be great! Have any of you had this kind of pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on May. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have the pap results came back? She may have not seen or felt anything, but the samples they took would most likely find the cause. Have you ever had a c-sec? I got the same sensation after I had it and still soemtimes do, but nothing is wrong. I think there is more healing going on when that occurs.
    If you just has a MC in April that could be the result of healing in your body as well. Did scraping inside have to be performed to get it out?
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:14 PM on May. 14, 2010

• All my results were normal and my last c-section was over 5 years ago I had a normal miscarriage no d&c so no scraping so i really dont know
    Anonymous